Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Activities

We had a great Easter weekend at our house. The weather was beautiful which was a nice change. This week it has gone back to being cold and rainy. Yuck!! Our Easter celebration started a week early. We took Jillian and Jackson (my niece and nephew) to a huge Easter Egg Hunt. This one family puts on the hunt every year and has been doing so for the past 15 years. The sad part was that Mr. Knowles actually fell and broke his hip before the hunt started. We pulled up and saw an ambulance carrying him away. They completed surgery and he is going to be fine!! Here's a few pics I got of that weekend.

Jillian ready to go to the Easter egg hunt!!



Jackson acting goofy!!







Jillian and Me



Elizabeth, me, Jessica and Jillian



Jessica and Jackson


On Easter Sunday, we got up early to see what the Easter Bunny brought and then headed to church. We had lunch with the whole Plumlee family. Here are some pics from lunch.

Austin looking handsome!!



Gavin being silly.



The whole family (with Darin's two sisters and their families)



Us with Darin's parents. His dad had surgery last week to remove some skin cancer from his cheek.



Just the 5 of us.



We had a great Easter but I really missed being with my family. I'm including some pics I got from my sister from their time in Atlanta.

Kevin and Elisabeth



The Lakeman Family



Meredith and Lee



The whole family (Kevin, Elisabeth, Lee, Meredith, Dad, Mom, Jillian, Jeremy, Jessica and Jackson)



Jillian and Jackson in their Easter outfits. So cute!!


Although I missed being with my family, we really had a very relaxing weekend. We're planning on going down in May to celebrate Elisabeth's graduation, and we're definitely planning on being there for the 4th of July. Can't miss the Peachtree Road Race!!!!

No comments: