Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally some pics!!

Here are some long over-due pics of things we have done this fall. We've been busy, but football is now over, so we're enjoying some free time! This weekend Darin and I are headed to Berry College in Rome, GA for my cousin's wedding. I can't wait to see everyone...should be a fun time.

I realized today that we only have 5 more (full) weeks until we get out for Christmas Break. Where has the time gone? This semester has really flown by...I just hope I can get caught up with all the grading that needs to get done...and believe me, it's a lot!!

Well here are the pics. Erin isn't in many of them. She HATES having her picture taken (I'm not sure why, she's beautiful!) so they are mostly of Austin and Gavin.



Please excuse the way I look in this pic, I was trying to get a picture of the three of us, forgetting that I just put a visor on and walked out the door to the park. No makeup or anything. Nice Kate...


Austin and Gavin










Darin and I at the UT/Bama Game.


Karen and I on our way to Knoxville.



All of the coaches kids ready for one of our last games.


Gavin saying "I love you" on a ride at the County Fair.



Darin and Gavin on a ride. Darin looks thrilled!! ;)


Gavin loved the ferris wheel!!

Darin and Austin riding bumper cars.


If you look real close (or just imagine) you can see Austin and Erin riding the Pirate Ship.





No comments: