Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm it!

Ok, my friend Heather has tagged me and I'm supposed to give 7 random facts about me. Actually, I can't really remember if they're supposed to be random, but if you know me at all, you know that pretty much everything about me is random so here it goes.

1. My favorite place to be in Wal-Mart is in the school supply/pen aisle. I absolutely LOVE getting new pens and markers. I don't know if it's the teacher in me or not, but this is not a recent discovery. I can remember wasting many hours at the good old Wal-Mart in Dahlonega with
MC looking at different things on that aisle. There is nothing better than the start of a new semester with "fresh" supplies. It's sick...I know.

2. I am double jointed in one thumb. Strange, huh? I know I'm getting old because sometimes that one thumb will ache really bad...usually when it's about to rain or something.

3. I HATE cats. Seriously...I despise them. I think they are from the devil. The way they look at you and hiss...no thank you!! The only good cat is a dead cat. (That last sentence was a joke people, please don't send me hate mail.)

4. I will not eat the ends of hot dogs. Here's the really strange part. I actually love eating hot dogs. It's just that the ends of them remind me of cat butts (see #3). So, whenever I'm eating a hot dog, I just cut off both ends and then finish the hot dog. This also applies to the ends of pickles, but it's not because they remind me of cat butts, but because they're so hard and gross. YUCK!

5. I absolutely despise people touching my bones. My elbow is the the worst. My husband knows this and will just walk up behind me and put his hand on my elbow. I hate it. I don't know why...and I know it's strange, but it's just a fact.

6. I enjoy playing sports. I played softball and ran track throughout my high school years. However, secretly, I would have loved to have been a cheerleader. Isn't that weird? It's not so much that I wanted to cheer, I wanted to be able to run and do back flips and stuff. So, maybe I should have said I wanted to by a gymnast or something. Either way, you get the point.

7. I eat one thing at a time and I try really hard not to let my food touch. Seriously people, why should my mashed potatoes have green bean juice in them? GROSS!! My mom threatened to get me some of those old school lunch trays as a wedding present. That way, all of my food would have their own spot. Thanks, mom. I also start with one food, eat all of it, and then move on to the next. I try to save the thing that's my favorite for last.

Well, there are seven strange things about me. Now I'm supposed to name 7 people to continue this on. I don't even think 7 people read this blog, so I issuing the challenge to everyone!! If I can do it, you can do it...yes, even you Alison! :)

5 comments:

CalcDave said...

Yay! I hate cats, too!

HP said...

Oh my gosh...thanks for playing my game! The reason why we are friends is because 6 out of those 7things are kind of true with me too. I heart cats. You and Calculus Dave should be careful with that hate talk against felines. Unless they are feral cats...I hate feral cats.

Kelly said...

Wow! I've learned so much about you...and actually...like Heather I have several of those in common too. I can't stand for my food to touch and you're right....hot dog ends DO look like cat butts...I knew there was a reason I didn't like the ends! But I never knew you hated people touching your bones. Very wierd! :)And yes...people DO read your blog.

Ali Ivey said...

You know, the elbow is really a joint, hee hee!!
And, I think the anti-cat thing comes from have 3,000 of them choose YOUR backporch (out of the entire county) to birth kittens under. Who wouldn't hate them?? Ohhh that Mama Cat...

Kate said...

I had actually forgotten about "Mama Cat" Ali!! Thanks for reminding me and yes...that's exactly why I hate cats. Miss you girl!!